- What kind of restaurants are in UMEKOJI PARK?
- On the first floor of MIDORI NO YAKATA, you can find "KYOYASAI-RESTAURANT UMEKOJI PARK," in SUZAKU YUME HIROBA is "UMEKOJI PARK CAFE," and in SHIDEN HIROBA is "SHIDEN CAFE." There are also cafes and restaurants within the KYOTO AQUARIUM and KYOTO RAILWAY MUSEUM.
For more information on the restaurants in UMEKOJI PARK and the surrounding area, check the Gourmet Guide on the website below.
- Please tell me about KYOTO AQUARIUM's opening times and price.
- For more information about KYOTO AQUARIUM, please see the following website.
- Please tell me about KYOTO RAILWAY MUSEUM opening times and price.
- For more information about KYOTO RAILWAY MUSEUM, please see the following website.
- Please tell me how to get to various Kyoto sightseeing areas from UMEKOJI PARK.
- For travel to the various sightseeing areas of Kyoto, we recommend the "Bus and Train Veteran Arukumachi KYOTO Route Planner" website: https://www.arukumachikyoto.jp/index.php?lang=en And please see "Kyoto Travel Web" for information on making the best, smart use of the railways system for accessing Kyoto's sightseeing spots: http://www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/travel/kyototravel/
- Does UMEKOJI PARK have a smoking area?
- Yes, UMEKOJI PARK has 3 smoking areas.
- Does UMEKOJI PARK have any free rest areas in which you can eat and drink?
- Of the 4 train carriages in SHIDEN HIROBA, 3 are free to use rest areas. You may bring food and drink into these 3 rest areas.
- Does UMEKOJI PARK have any famous temples nearby?
- There are TOJI and NISHI-HONGAN-JI temples. They are both around a 15-minute walk from UMEKOJI PARK. For more information on Kyoto sightseeing spots, see the Kyoto City official Travel Guide.
- Please tell me the departure schedule of the ting-ting streetcar.
- The streetcar departs every 20 minutes between 10am and 4pm on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.
- Does UMEKOJI PARK have a tourist information center nearby?
- The largest tourist information center, Kyo Navi, can be found on the 2nd floor of the KYOTO STATION BUILDING. It is open from 8:30am to 7pm.
For more information, see the Kyoto City official Travel Guide.